To advertise please call our numbers: 215-862-2319
Kelly Kempf – Chief Publisher
Matthew Czelej – Director of Sales
Informed. Sophisticated. Relevant
Refined has come to mean simplified. We’re eating cleaner and living more efficiently. This purification’s led to a reawakening of the senses. Indulgence, now, is biting into a lush tomato just plucked from our backyard gardens. It’s dozing on cool, organic cotton sheets as a gentle breeze pushes through an open window. And in rediscovering these nuances, our worlds are drawing closer. Saturday-morning errand runs lead us, more and more, to outdoor artisan markets instead of strip malls. Dinner parties are inspired by the farm-to-table meals we’re being served at the ambitious but humble BYOBs that are spreading throughout our neighborhoods. Intricate identities are being forged a few blocks at a time all along the Main Line and the Delaware, through Bucks County and central New Jersey.
Home + Table is your field guide to these fashionable new communities. In print, in-depth features and honest photography will expose the character behind the catalysts of this movement. Online, we’ll deliver the latest lifestyle trends and events with a hyper-local sensitivity to ensure that you’ll know where to find your next favorite bite and kitchen makeover inspiration. The new face of our region deserves an embedded, thoughtful magazine to illustrate its maturation.
Home + Table is it.
Digital Ad Specs
Final trim size is 9” x 11.5”.
Add 1/8” to trim for bleed ads. Keep all live matter at least 3⁄8” from trim.
Only digital ads are accepted.
What we request from our advertisers: Two file formats:
1) a TIFF-IT/P1 file and 2) a PDF/X1 file.
If you do create your own ad and cannot provide a TIFF-IT/P1 or PDF/X1 file please follow these rules:
1) Use a professional page layout program such as Quark, Illustrator, InDesign. Always send all of your fonts and graphics files along with the file and pre-flight your files using preflighting software.
2) Do NOT use Microsoft Publisher or similar “business”- oriented programs.
3) Do NOT use word processing programs such as Microsoft Word.
4) Scan all images to at least 266-300 dpi
(72 dpi is low resolution and will print as such).
5) Turn all images to CMYK; do not leave them in RGB format.
6) Send all ads with a FINAL HARD COPY PROOF with your signature. It’s our only record of what the ad should look like.